Happy Monday! Last weekend we went up to start moving things into our new house. (P.s if you didn’t know… we bought a house!!) Once were all settled I can’t wait to give you guys a house tour! I’m really excited to start decorating it.
Anyway- to help you escape your Monday for a few minutes I have put together a list of my favourite Party dresses for a girls night out. I know we’re smack bang in the middle of winter, but it can’t hurt to plan out some outfits for future warmer nights…..
- PIA (wearing above) The mint shimmer dress is a versatile shimmery piece with flattering waist. The plunge detailing at the front is a focal point along with the fabric. Obsessed with this dress!
- SHOWPO This dress manages to show off your curves in all the right places. The details in the fabric are so beautiful and delicate. This is definitely a dress you want to wear to stand out.
- PRINCESS POLLY The colour of this romper is a show stopper! I love it so much, this would definitely be perfect in summer when you can pair it with a glowing tan and delicate golden accessories.
- SABO SKIRT I’m crushing so hard on this gorgeous maxi. The colour is so pretty- not to mention the stunning low back detailing. It features a split too, so you don’t have to worry about being able to dance all night long!
- DISSH Super cute mini dress with a plunge neckline. I’m obsessed with the frill around the bottom. This is a dress that could take you from Day to Night.